Tuesday, July 1, 2008

51 Days Left...

Well, I have 51 more days until I fly over to Burkina Faso, Africa. Yippee!! I'm very excited and ready to go. Since so many people have continually reminded me to send out my prayer letter, it is almost ready and will hopefully be send out this week. Until then, here are a few ways you could be praying for this mission:

~ Pastor Daniel and his family have lost their home because of the excessive amounts of rain Burkina Faso has received recently. Pray that the Lord would provide a new permanent place for him and his family to live as well as for the other 500 plus families in the same position.
~ Our team is doing all the lesson planning for the kids camp. Pray that the Lord gives the guys the right words to say and that the Lord would be preparing the hearts of the kids to hear His message.

That's all for now. Thank you for your prayers!

No comments: