Well, after months of searching, I finally got a job. Ironically, it is for NW Regional ESD, who I was forced to resign from in June because of missing the first day of the 2008-2009 school year to fly back from Africa. Anyway, I will be interpreting full-time at Groner Elementary School this year. No more traveling from school to school like last year. Another blessing is that my boss put my start date as September 8 instead of the day after I get back from Burkina Faso. That will give me time to recover from all the traveling before I have to start working.
The Lord is faithful and taught me a lot in this process. He provided a job for me that is better than if I had stayed with the ESD in the first place. Apparently there is some unfinished business for me. I'm excited to see what the Lord is going to do!!
I just wanted to thank you all for your prayers for me in this long process. I have appreciated them more than you know. Thanks!!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats cousin! :) I'm so glad this worked out before you left! It's so awesome when we get the privilege to see the Lord's hand work in such an evident way..
Have a fantastic trip...
Yeah for a new job! It appears a better situation than if you had stayed in the first place.
We will be praying for you as you head to Africa too.
Post a Comment